Friday

COME JOIN ME IN A WONDEFUL WORLD OF ZAIN IN THIS NEW AND LATEST FREE BROWSING SETTINGS

Hello, yes, you are here because you are lookin for a fast and reliable internet connection. The zain pc and phone browsing settings that i used to download about 213MB now is totally free for all my subscribers; those that has purchased one thing or the other from me. If you are not among the group i just mentioned, then you will have to pay for it. Its worth it and its a one time payment and after that, you will be getting other updates from me. For those that has bought something from me, i have checked my database and i just sent a mail containing the settings and configuration to your emails so check it now and start enjoying the wonderful world of zain. If you are wondering how this is like, let me give you a tip of the iceberg; My avast 5.0 avast anti virus just told me that visus data base has been updated. I just downloaded drivers that i use to repair one of my clients laptop about 213mb in size. I can chat with you right now with my yahoo messenger 10.0 if you are online and am updating thi blog with it and also facebooking or whatever. What else? it works like a broadband internet. You cant imagine all these working perfectly on your laptop or desktop free of charge. Its possible; just a call to 07064596102 will do it. Hurry now and enjoy your home browsing experience.

Kingsley Ugochukwu
07064596102

Have a nice week.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I just read your right up about Zain free browsing I am interested, I have called your mobile but you are not picking.

Here is my email address infoseye@yahoo.com hope to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

dear kingsley,
i just met ur advert and i will like to have a feel of the free browser. if u consider me wonder of been ur client then call me on 08029913760 name Teru

Lazarus Alfred said...

Am Stony wonder, i dnt av much to say bt am interested in ur advert.. U cn communicate wit me tro my email,lazarusedetalfred@ymail.com

Anonymous said...

pls,hv call ur numba bt s nt goin tru,pls i nid latest cheat brnwsing 4 my phone.both airtel,mtn,n etisalat.ds s my email address u cn send it 2 me tru my mail...fisayoolaide@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Pls my brother i need up dates from you. My email id. Is preciousdammy@ovi.com

Anonymous said...

i think i am interested in the free browsing code but i dont know how and where to start from pls put me true.my email address is christiancherish@ymail.com thank for understanding and hope to here from u soon.

Anonymous said...

bro pls i need cheats for browsing with my laptop and phone

Anonymous said...

Is this wonder still working

Anonymous said...

hello, mr/mrs/miss,
please am also interested in this trick n tipz but since u av a condition of joining ur group, i think am fit for it... please kindly send me the details of it and the name of your group so i can join n be part of the people enjoying this wonders you discovered.
thanks,
chris..
email: chrisolekachi@ymail.com
would be expectin...

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in this product.
ajalpho@gmail.com

Post a Comment

pls leave a comment