Thursday

THE NEW MTN ACCES POINT AND HOME PAGE

Hello, i just wanted to give my beloved reders first hand information on free browsing and here comes the gist. The reason your opera mini and other applications stopped is because the usual wap.mtnonline.com or whatever which was a free site has now been configured by mtn to charge money; that is why you loose your credit whenever you try to browse. I will now give the APN and Homepage for those that wants to learn how to fish and they figure the rest out.

MTN NEW APN: mtn internet
MTN NEW HOME PAGE: 172.16.84.42


For those that cant, call me on 07064596102 so i can send it to you as a text message. No body can stop free browsing.lol.
MORE TO COME...

Kingsley Ugochukwu
07064596102

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abeg no 4get me anytime new thin come out o my number na 08078681928. U 2*2=much from mubarak

Anonymous said...

too much jo

Anonymous said...

Pls do i need 2 change ip address and port number together with the APN and HOME PAGE? Pls contact (nernblckonline@yahoo.com) or 08069309175, 08080684105

Cheatmaster said...

Thanks @ all

Anonymous said...

Hi, I need the ip address and port number that will work with the new APN and HOMEPAGE. 07034294485.Thanks.

semiu said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

Please i nid d configuration 4 opera mini 8.65 for Nokia 3230. Mtn. Pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. 07034530704.

Anonymous said...

Helloo, pls tell me d latest ip and port number wit any latest tins. Dis is my no: 07032075087.

damascus said...

pls just message me...
any update

Anonymous said...

PLS I JUST NEED THE FREE BROWSING CODE FOR MTN OPERAMINI AND HOMEOAGE. THIS IS MY NUMBER 08138945871 OR 08182624562 THANKS

Anonymous said...

Broda pls i nid free browsing codes on any of mtn,zain etisalat and glo on (tofab4real@yahoo.com)

andymoorey2k said...

I luv dis. U 2 much. Pls help me ôn how to finalize my indiawebproxy full url registration.

Anonymous said...

some1 should pls help me with mtn cheat 4 my nokia 3230

Stephen Udegbunam said...

This is some real good posts you have here Cheatmaster.Welldone. To reply to amdymoorey's request, i hope you visit http:// bamz-freebrowsing.blogspot.com/p/free-pc-browsing.html I shall keep checking back to your blog.

Ab. Sadiq said...

Please i am new here i wont all of u 2 wellcome me by given me how i can use mtn 4 operamini 6

Prince sundax said...

Hello gudmoni.i am new hear.i just want u all 2 give me free browsing code 4 mtn 4 n81

Unknown said...

What a great blog u have here. Well u want to offer u a cheap and simple way to change your .blogspot address to a custom .com domain. Just get back to me on doneazy-at-gmail.com of call me on 07062629399 if you are interested. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Pls i need mtn free browsing for my tecno hd 7o

Anonymous said...

Pls i need d ip nd port too...my no 08165806919

Post a Comment

pls leave a comment