Sunday

LATTEST YOUR-FREEDOM SETTINGS ON MTN

Hello, its for real, the latest settings for your-freedom is available and is very fast. As am posting this, am also chatting on yahoo messenger and skype and my antivirus is totally up to date and lots more...; thats the joy of using a high speed intenet connection. I need you to join me and enjoy your online life like never before.

RQUIREMENTS

What will you do to get this? its simple, the cost of this unbeatable offer is just N3,000 which you have to pay before you get the settings. So if you are interested, you can call me on 07064596102 to place an other.
N/B: Its only for those tthat need it and the price is Nonnegotiable . so if you need it, just call for account details.

The second reqirement is an email address which i will use to send the settings, softwares and procedures to you.

Thats all you need and you will get connected to the internet one touch.

Finnally, this offer comes with lots of bonus package like
- How to send free sms withouth any adversts
- How to configure your phone to browse free of charge.
- How to create proxy files and lots more.

Get this today and make the best use of it. Have a nice day.

Kingsley
07064596102
ukingscorps@gmail.com

If you wanna chat, you can add me on yahoo messenger with uu31200

4 comments:

emeritus4u said...

Pls help me out, have installed d opera 5 but am unable to download.wen i retry it wil scribe page not found, and am using nokia 6500,u can reach me on emeritus4u@gmail.com or 07033896554

sadiq said...

please you guys should help me with freedom ip. you can reach me on sadiqyakubu@ymail.com or 07068251309

Anonymous said...

not knowing that i am not the only one begging 4 this free ip, mtn are sqwanderling our hard earn money,guy save us from this nemesis

Anonymous said...

guys ls i need mtn free browsing this is my id owolabip@ymail.com

Post a Comment

pls leave a comment